Tuesday, August 16, 2011

Everyday is getting better!!!!



I took off to be with Brody on Friday and Monday.  Friday we played at Mrs. Cheryl's so Brody could get to know all the kids.  Overwhelmed is the only way to describe his first day. All the kids wanted to play with him.  All he wanted was his mommy!  The last 30 minutes was great.  Brody was trying to kiss Nora, she was not having it!!!  Brody and I stayed for a few hours when I finally said lets go.  We got in the car and Brody went right to sleep!  That's when it hit me.  I cried and cried and cried!  I couldn't believe how hard it was for me.   I had to get Brody up from his nap to run into work. I had to do a few things so I took B with me.  He was awesome at work.  He was running all over the place.  He was playing with everyone, giving high 5's, kicking the soccer ball, and even let Jason hold him. 

 Saturday night we played on the driveway.  Mamoo and papa got all three kids their own chairs.  Brody loved his chair.  When he's not sitting in the chair he's pushing the chair. 

 Brody thinks this is a real skateboard.  He tired to ride it over and over again! 

 Brody's new thing is playing in the laundry basket!  The thinks it's funny to climb in and fall out! 
 Look at me mommy!  Look what I can do! 
 Almost There!!!!
 Yeppp!!!  Brody is standing on top of his toy!



 We went to dinner that night with my mom and dad!  Brody just loves his papa!!!


 Monday...Oh monday....I got up early to drop Brody off at Mrs. Cheryl's.  I planned for Brody to stay 1/2 days just so he could get used to it.  I walked out of the house and I could hear him crying.  I pulled out of the driveway because I was crying myself!  I had to get out of there!  I called Mrs. Cheryl about 30 minutes later to make sure Brody was ok.  She told me that he cried for about 15 minutes!  This was heartbreaking.  Brody never cries for 15 minutes!  I was counting down the minutes to 11:30.  When I got there Mrs. Cheryl told me that Brody had not eaten breakfast, snack, lunch, and had not taken a nap.  She tried to lay him down for 39 minutes and Brody would never fall asleep!  I put Brody in the car and it took him one minute to go to sleep!  Then I cried again!!! 

 Brody is spending snuggle time with Ryder!!! Ry Ry!!! 
Brody still enjoys standing on his toy! 

No comments:

Post a Comment