Thursday, September 22, 2011

Thankful Thursday!

Today I'm extra Thankful for Brody!  I'm thankful that he still allows me to snuggle with him, kiss him, hug him, hold him, help him, love on him, hold his hand, rub his back, and most of all I love that he loves it too.

Brody is growing so much lately.  I know its because of daycare.  He's talking more and saying words that I understand.  I love that we talk every morning after we listen to Na na na na na!  This is Brody's way of telling me he wants to listing to Amen from Edens Edge.  That's right, Brody will sing every time that song comes on!  We listen to the song once..maybe twice...then we talk about everyone at daycare.  We go through the list every morning.  Mrs. Cheryl, Hope, Leah, Allison,  Blake, Grant, Ava, and Nora.   In between, Brody always says Daisy.  Daisy is Mrs. Cheryl's dog.  Brody just loves her.  I'm thankful that we decided to switch daycare.  Brody does projects everyday.  He's learning how to color.  He doesn't eat the crayon anymore.  I get excited to hear about his day everyday. 

Brody is also saying other words.  His new favorite word is NO.  Brody was standing on his toy box the other night and Phillip said sit down, Brody said NO, Phillip said sit down (a little louder) and Brody said No a little loud and again one more time.  I was cracking up in the kitchen.  I finally went into he living room and took Brody off the toy box and asked Phillip, Who's the parent!!!   We both cracked up laughing! 

No comments:

Post a Comment