Friday, November 4, 2011

It all began last night!!!

Yep, Brody loves Barney.  He wakes up saying Barney and goes to bed saying Barney.  It's all my fault.  Ever since Brody was born I have always sang to him.  The song I love the best is I Love You, You Love Me.  Brody's grandma and grandpa got him Barney tapes for Halloween and we watched the very first one last night.  Brody was so excited.  He was running all over the house saying Barney Barney Barney.  Last night we watched Barney goes to the Zoo.  Barney visited the Meercats and Brody loved it.  He stuck his arms out as straight as possible and said...ticka ticka ticka ticka....like he was tickling the meercats.  I was cracking up.  We really don't want Brody to be a TV watcher, so we decided to let him watch one 30 min video a night.  This could be one long winter in our house!!! :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment