Tuesday, April 24, 2012

Soccer!!!

I know I can't believe it either.  Brody is not even two yet and he is playing soccer.  The first week did not go so well.  Brody did not want to do anything but kick the soccer ball.  Practice is all about listening and following directions.  The only direction Brody was interested in was the net because that is where he wanted to kick the ball. 





The second week was so much better.  Brody was a different kid.  He wasn't 100% but he was a completely different kid.  He sat on the red circles.  He ran with the kids.  He also did the obstacle course 3 times.  He kick, hit, smashed, and popped the bubbles.  He even popped the bubbles with his nose!  This was a very proud moment for Phillip and I.  I was really concern.  I was thinking we started Brody way too early!  I'm hoping this week will be much better then the other two!

No comments:

Post a Comment