Thursday, June 7, 2012

Thankful Thursday!

I'm thankful that I have the greatest kid ever!  I love that he has so much energy and loves to run just as much as I do.  Last weekend and the beginning of this week have been crazy.  We've gone nonstop.  Soccer practice, birthday party, Sporting KC game, 2 baseball games and yet Brody has done awesome.  I'm pretty sure Brody hit a road block.  Daddy woke Brody up this morning and he was still tired.  In fact, he told me he was tired.  6:50 this morning and we were out the door ready or not.  Brody had to be a daycare and I had to go to work.  Brody and I ususally talk all the way to daycare.  We talk about the color of the cars, the trees, the train that he sees almost every morning.  Not this morning.  Brody got in the car and went right back to sleep.  Tonight we do NOTHING!  Brody needs a break!  Love you buddy!

No comments:

Post a Comment