Monday, September 10, 2012

2nd Vacation Day!!!

Friday morning Candie, Kenley, Brody and I went to the Dinosaurs Exhibit!  We had a great time at the exhibit.  I've wanted to take B there for a while, but I wasn't sure if he would be afraid of the dinosaurs.  As you can see...He was not afraid!!!  Kenley and B were all over the place.  Brody and Kenley colored.  They dug for fossils.  They colored again.  They went down the slide.  They sat next to each other for a picture.  They played with the little dinosaurs together! 







 The dinosaur exhibit was not as big as I thought it would be so we had to come up with more to do.  Kaleidoscope was closed, so we took a walk upstairs to the crayola store for the kids to color again.  We left the crayola store to do a little shopping then lunch! 
 I'm pretty sure we played at Chick-Fil-A for 2 hours.  I'm not sure if the kids or the adults had more fun playing!  My two days of vacation were a success.  I can't wait to do it again soon!!! 
WHERE IS THE CHOCOLATE MILK KENLEY!!! :)  This picture cracks me up!!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment