Monday, December 31, 2012

Christmas with the Dearing's!!!!

Christmas with the Dearing's
Dinner at T-Rex!  Dinner was fantastic and so was the company.  All the kids had a great time playing at the table.  Kenley wanted to be right next to B!  She could not get enough of him!  My sweet little Bird wanted to sit right next to me to tell me about EVERYTHING!  I miss these moments with this little one!  





 The kids opened presents and Brody was done...He did not want to do anything other then leave the table, so miss Kenley Rae opened is present! :) 


 Kenley was so excited about her ornament! 
 Kenley was so excited about Super Grover!!! :)
 We took the kids down to dig for bones!  This was really cute!  I love that they all play great together! 
I can't believe these two will be going to school together in just 9 short months!  Where has the time gone?

No comments:

Post a Comment