Monday, March 11, 2013

Special Surprise!

So, took a pregnancy test on February 8th.  It was positive.  What?  Did that really happen?  Are you serious?  I honestly think I had convinced myself that we would be a family of three forever.    Shock took over my body and I started to laugh.  I called Phillip into the bathroom so he could witness the news.  Plus his reaction was important to me.  Phillip was speechless...literally.  It took him a few minutes to get it together.  I couldn't wait to tell my mom.  I asked Phillip if we could go to my moms right away!  10 minutes later and we were at my moms.  I blurted out...We are pregnant and she cried and cried and cried.  I hadn't cried yet.  I was still in shock!  I told the "FAMILY" even got to tell Lisa on skype since she was in Roatan on vacation.  I finally got into the Dr. Office on the 25th.  Baby's heart rate 154 and measuring 8 weeks.  Due Date is October 2, 2013.  How did I get so lucky.  Most people will never witness a miracle in their lifetime and here we are witnessing two. 

Exciting news for the family this month. 

Luke got hired on with Shawnee
Lisa got engaged
We are expecting

1 comment:

  1. Tears!!! Pretty awesome lady! So happy for you THREE! If anyone is deserving of miracles it's the Cothrens!!! YAY!!!

    ReplyDelete