Monday, August 19, 2013

Where should I begin.....

Let's just say that this pregnancy has been a little different then the first time around! I have the most amazing partner in the world. Phillip has been so great and I can't express how much he truly means to us! He's doing everything around the house like cooking, cleaning, laundry, taking care of the dogs, and most importantly taking care of Brody and I. Phillip has been so busy these past few weeks just working as hard as he can to get everything ready around the house for Gracy ...AKA....Toots...at least that's what Brookie calls her.!!! :) This past weekend we had a garage sale and worked for about 17 hours to get Gracy's room done! What a relief. 6 weeks away and are just getting to it. I'm so thankful for my mom, dad, Frankie, and Phillip who worked their tails off all weekend to get it done! The room is super cute! I couldn't be more excited about it! Now we are ready for her when she is ready to make her appearance! We love you daddy!

No comments:

Post a Comment