Monday, April 4, 2011

Kisses

I'm not sure how I forgot....

Saturday night we hung out at the Peck's.  We all played outside for a couple of hours.  The girls were jumping on the trampoline.  Phillip even got up there acting like he was 12 again.  Then the boys took the kids and Sampson for a walk while Becky and I spent time on the deck doing what we do best!  We all came inside to color and hang out.  Brody was acting crazy.  It's an hour past his bed time and he is running all over the house.  Bennett and Brody have this special relationship.  Brody was kissing her all over.  Kisses after kisses.  We were all cracking up.  I couldn't believe he was acting like that.  I have never seen him do this. 

Becky sent me a text this morning.  She said that Bennett's teacher asks her every Monday...What was your favorite thing about this weekend.  She said Bennett said...The millions kisses she got from Brody! 

Love it!!!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment