Monday, April 11, 2011

Weekend full of fun!!!!



 We had a great weekend.  It was full of things to do but certainly enjoyed the nice weather.  Friday night we just hung out.  Brody didn't take a nap so he went to bed early which means I was able to go to the gym early.  I got up first thing Saturday morning and headed to the gym before going over to Candie's.  Brody and I spent all day at Candie's while she took pictures for Easter.  Daddy came over around 1:00.  He stayed with us until Kurt got home around 3:30.



 We got Brody home and put him down for a nap which he desperately needed.   Phillip and I had to get ready because we had plans to go to dinner and bowling.  We had dinner at Carmen's with the Mom, Dad, Luke, Sarah, Judd, and Becky.  Dinner was delicious.  Bowling didn't start until 10:00 so we had time to kill.  Everyone came back to our house where we sat on the back deck!  Bowling was so fun!  I can't wait to do that again!  Sunday morning Brody and I got up super early.  We had breakfast the with family then headed down to the River Market.  The weather was beautiful Sunday morning.  Daddy didn't come with us.  He stayed home so he could get started with the yard work.  He had plenty to do!  The sun was out and it was really heating up.  The day ended with a nice long walk.  Daddy pushed Brody in his car while I took Shelby on the leash.  Brody has been working on his top two teeth for a week now.  He is biting everything.  He figured out that he can bite his car.  I'm glad I had my phone so I could get the picture!  All and all we had a wonderful weekend.

1 comment:

  1. Yay, my handsome fella made the blog! He came home and told Russ that he got to talk to Phillip on the phone and that he also saw Phillips wife all day! He cracks me up!
    Good for you for hitting the gym. I feel if I am gonna keep up with Dalton I better get my booty in gear, besides I do want to be the "hot" mom at the sporting events(kind of seriously)
    :)

    ReplyDelete