Monday, June 6, 2011

Another long weekend!








The weekend started early for Brody and I because I was off.  We got to The Peck’s around 10 ish!  Brody would not leave Brooklyn alone.  He was kissing her all over.  We spent the rest of the day at Paradise Park.  This park was inside and just perfect for Brody.  Brody got to play in balls, super market, pizza shop, water room, and many more.  He ran around most of the time.  He definitely enjoyed himself!  He loves hanging out with the girls!  I have to say…so do I!!!! 




Friday night Phillip played ball so it was just Brody and I hanging out.  I was cooking dinner when I walked into the living room and he was climbing on the xbox.  I’m sure he didn’t learn that from my mom who was helping Brody climb on and off the couch! 


 Brody eating his very own breakfast burrito!  He's getting so big!!! 

Saturday morning we ran around all day with Mamoo, Papa, Leksi, and Lulu.  In the afternoon we went to the pool.  Brody did great!  He would not leave my side at the very beginning.  At the end he was walking in the water all by himself. 




Sunday we had Johnny and Cody’s birthday dinner.  All the guys played basketball while the kids raced on the slip-n-slide.  I even got on there.  I’m way too old to slip-n-slide.  Brody was playing on the basketball court like he always does.  He likes to be in the center of everything.  The ball came down and hit him on the back of the head.  He fell down and hit his month on the driveway.  I felt terrible.  I can’t believe I let that happen.    His battle wounds are not bad.  It’s sounds worse then it really was. 

Sunday night B and daddy were eating lucky charms.  Boy does he love lucky charms.  He could not get a bite quick enough!

No comments:

Post a Comment