Monday, June 13, 2011

Children's Mercy no Children's Mercy

Yesterday Brody was playing in yard with all the kids.  He was walking back and forth on the sidewalk.  I was standing as close to him as possible without holding his hand.  Mr. Independent would not have it.  Next thing I knew, Brody fell hard on the concrete.  I picked him up as quickly as possible.  He was moving his head back in forth and screaming so loud.  I finally got to see the damage.  All I could see was blood coming out of his nose.  I held him as close to me as I could.  He finally let me put a rag to his nose to clean up the blood.  He sat in my lap for about 15 minutes until the pain went away.  He got down and went directly to the sidewalk again.  He got right to the spot where he fell down and started crying again.  Dang sidewalk!!!    I'm calm about it now but yesterday I kept telling Phillip...Let's just take him to Children's Mercy! 

No comments:

Post a Comment