Wednesday, January 18, 2012

20 months!

Today Brody James is 20 months old.  I'm not sure how we got out of the teens so fast.  I can't believe my baby is getting so big.  The things he does everyday amazes me. 

Brody can sing ABC's, Twinkle Twinkle Little Star, Itsy Bitsy Spider, and Barney. (I Love You)

Brody can count to 10 with help.  I love when he gets to six because nine comes after six.  I never thought I would be so proud that Brody would skip numbers!

Brody says, "To infinity and beyond" and "Buzz Lightyear to the rescue!" 

Brody repeats everything we say and I mean everything.  He's such a sponge. 

Brody loves to play games.  He loves to shoot baskets, color, play cars.  Brody's favorite game right now is "I'm stuck."  Brody will lay down anywhere and say, "Mommy I stuck, or Daddy I stuck."  Phillip and I just crack up.  The other night Brody climbed into his toy box and said "Mommy, I stuck."  I still can't lift Brody so I yelled for Daddy.  Daddy peaked his head around the corner and Brody tipped his head to the side and said in a sweet voice, Daddy, I stuck."  I just love that boy of ours. 


Brody James,

Mommy and Daddy are so proud of you!  We can't wait to watch you grow and see you developed.  We love you very much! 

No comments:

Post a Comment