Tuesday, January 10, 2012

So much in so little time!!!!

Friday, December 30th, Aunt Lisa spent the entire day with Brody while Phillip and I worked.  They played and played and played.  Brody got to jump on the trampoline, play with the kids, snack on anything he wanted.  He had Lisa wrapped around his little finger. 
Aunt Lisa also asked if she could take Brody to Casey's Family Christmas.  I was hesitant at first and then thought...ok.  They all loved Brody so much.  Lisa went and bought two presents for Brody to open when it was time for presents.  He of course loved it.  I loved that fact that Lisa was giving me play by play all night. 







Thank you Aunt Lisa for taking great care of Brody.  He had a great time with you and Uncle Casey.  Brody did say Casey's name all day Saturday.  I thought that was cute!!!


Brody was playing with basketball (or he would call it Shoot) with his good pal Buzz!!!!
Brody Christmas present from Aunt Kelly and Uncle Danny!

They look so sweet here....
Brody's over it...Get up Brookie!!! :) 
Tuesday 01/03/2012 I had two hernia's repaired and was unable to do anything for about 5 days.  Brody and Daddy got to spend Tuesday night all by themselves.  I was pretty sad about it, but I know it was best. 
Brody and daddy playing in the tent!
Brody nursing mommy back to health.  Nothing like listening to your 19 month old read a book!  Loved it!!!






Oh boy does Brody love to color. 

Brody loves oreo cookies. 

No comments:

Post a Comment