Tuesday, May 8, 2012

Busy Weekend!!!

I feel like every post on Monday or Tuesday is about how busy our weekend was.  Don't get me wrong I wouldn't have it any other way!  Friday night Brody, Phillip and I went to dinner then headed to Little Monkey Bizness.  We all had so much fun.  They weren't that busy, so Brody was able to do what he wanted.  Brody loved to go down the slide and jump in the bounce house.  He also loved spending all that time with daddy.  We like daddy being home on Friday nights! 













Saturday we got up and went to soccer.  Brody got out of the car and said to Logan walking by, "Hi Logan," seriously the sweetest thing ever! I'm so proud of Brody.  He is doing awesome at soccer.  He's listening to is coach.  I love to hear him say, "I listen to my coach."  This makes me so proud.  Brody loves the parachute.  This is the 2nd week in a row that we got to do the parachute.  Pictures are hard to come by since I can't participate and take pictures.  Daddy came this week but he had to hide because Brody and Phillip together is trouble.  Brody wants to kick the ball with Phillip and that's it.  Phillip did manager to get couple videos! 



Brody and I had to be at Heather's open house at 11:00, so we had to hurry.  Heather's studio is amazing!  The kids had so much fun.

Brody needed a nap because we had to be at the Peck's at 5:00 for dinner and soccer.  Of course all the kids had a great time.  We got the telescope out to look at the moon.  Saturday was gorgeous.  We left the Peck's at 11:00.  Brody was still going strong. :) 

Sunday morning we got up because we had to get ready to breakfast with the Peck's.  They invited us to a charity breakfast.  Breakfast was delicious!  We left breakfast just in time.  The rain had moved in and it was pouring.  We went to Grandma and Grandpa's Sunday mid day.  We stayed until about 2:00.  Brody went home for nap while I went to the store.  We had plans for dinner at my moms.  We also stayed there most of the evening since the tornado sirens were going off everywhere.  I'm so glad we were safe again!  My next house will have a basement.

No comments:

Post a Comment