Monday, May 14, 2012

Mother's Day which means another busy weekend!

Friday night started off at the kids carnival.  Brody had so much fun.  He got to play on the play ground with Peyton and eat suckers.  We also hung out with the entire RP gang. 

Saturday morning started with soccer at 9:30 in the morning.  Brody was tired of waiting and fell asleep on the way over there.  I got Brody out of the car and he said. "I'm at my soccer game"  He was wide awake after that!  Saturday was the best day we had at soccer since we started.  Brody played so hard and did everything his coach asked him to do.  The coach also told me that Brody will be moving up a level in soccer.  She said he is too advanced to be in this class. 
This is Brody giving Lil Kicker as high five.  He didn't want to sit by Lil Kicker so I could take his picture but he kept giving him high fives!!! 

Brody taking a water break! 
After soccer Phillip asked me if I would bring Brody up to his work so Brody would visit with Uncle Kevin.  Brody got to sit in the big boy chair and even talk on the phone like daddy and uncle Kevin.  Kevin had Brody saying, Radiator Depot!!!  :)


We made it to the parade just in time.  Brody sat on Papa's lap the entire time.  Brody loved every minute of it.  He got to see Santa, Rex, and the fire truck! 






We weren't in the car but two minutes and Brody was already asleep with his sucker from the parade.  My boy was tuckered out and our day was just beginning.  We had 100 things to do on Saturday to get ready for Brody's birthday party.  Brody was a trooper!  He made it all day with just a few cat naps.  He even made it all through dinner at Corner Cafe for Mother's day dinner for Grandma.  We got home at 10:00 that night were he crashed hard! 

MOTHER'S DAY!!!  Brunch, Drinks, and Jersey Boys with just the girls. 

Mother's day for Mommy!!!!!  I got home and opened my mother's day gifts from B and daddy.  Brody gave me a painted coaster and a bag he colored at daycare and a Coach wrist lit!  I was so surprised. 
We all walked to the school to play on the playground.  Brody loves to slide!  He was telling us about the airplane that he saw in the sky and said the plane was going to Mickey Mouse's House.  This was soooo cute!  Phillip and I had to laugh!  Brody is so smart and remembers everything! 






Thank you Brody and daddy for the best Mother's Day! 

No comments:

Post a Comment