Monday, January 21, 2013

Sesame Street 2013

We got Sesame Street tickets a few months back.  I didn't realize that Phillip was going to be sick and have to sit this one out.  I called Aunt Lisa the day of the show and asked her if she wanted to take Phillip place.  She gladly said yes!  I decided to buy an extra ticket so we could take Brookie.  Bo had been in the hospital for almost two weeks, so Brookie needed some time with us so we could spoil her!  That's exactly what we did.  The kids got stuffed Ernies, cotton candy, popcorn, and a fantastic show!  I can't wait to do this again next year! 
This pic is my favorite!  I feel like this was bloopers with the camera.  The kids did not want to take pics!  They wanted to see the show!  I'm not sure what Brookie is doing!  :)
Aunt Lisa taking advantage of B's hand holding!  She was love every minute of this! 

No comments:

Post a Comment