Friday, January 4, 2013

The sweetest little guy I know!!!

I have the sweetest little guy in the whole wide world.  Last night I went to skyrobics which isn't different than any other Thursday night except they pushed the time back to 8.  We didn't end up leaving until after 9:00 because Becky and I didn't talk enough during skyrobics!  I called Phillip on my way home for him to say that B was already asleep.  I was so bummed when he told me.  I love to kiss him goodnight.  2:30 this morning I heard little footsteps walking up the stairs.  Brody came over to my side of the bed and said, "Mommy, I wanted to kiss you goodnight!"  I couldn't believe those few words that come out of my sweet little boys mouth!  Yep, I let him get in bed with me and we snuggled until we both fell back asleep!  Love this little guy so much! 

1 comment: