Monday, October 24, 2011

Halloween Festivities

 The whole family went out to Uncle Bobby's for his annual Halloween Hayride!  all the kids had a great time.  Brody loved the hayride.  He loved seeing the cows...(Moooooo) and the ducks!!  We went on the hayride 3 times.  Uncle Bobby would take us around his entire property.  He would stop off at the hay bales for the kids to play.  Lisa and Daddy got up there to play with all the kids while I stayed down below to take pics! 


 Brody loved the water.  He could not go on the dock because we did not have a life jacket so he had to watch from the sideline.  He desperately wanted to touch the water!  He kept saying fishy fishy fishy!!! 


 Aunt Kelly (Brody's godmother) spending quality time together!  Brody loved the dogs! 
 Brody and daddy sitting at the pond!


 Brookie!!! 



 After we left Uncle Bobby's we headed straight to Deanna Rose.  We waited at the front for Candie, Kurt, Pam, Hunter, Bird, and Kenley.  I didn't get the best pictures because I forgot my camera at home, so I only got a few on my phone.  I know Candie took a lot! 
 There was so much to do at Deanna Rose.  The night started out by dancing on the stage to Ghostbusters.  Brody shook it just little bit!  We got to feed the goats.  Brody went down the slide all by himself!  We shot a marshmallow gun which was fun, and Brody got to go on another hayride!  Brody had so many FIRSTS!!!  He got to eat his first Marshmallow, he got his face painted for the first time, and he got to play Cake Walk for the first time!   Deanna Rose is a moment in my life I will never forget.  I hope to make this an annual tradiation. 

 Brody and I taking pics while the kids visited the fortune teller!!!! 
All the kids did great!  I'm so glad Candie called to invite us!!!  Thanks Candie!!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment