Thursday, October 6, 2011

Thankful Thursday!

I can not express how thankful I am today to have my little boy home with his family.  I can't begin to imagine being the mom of the 10 month old baby Lisa.  My heart breaks everytime I hear/see the TV, computer, and radio.  The last two nights have been tough for me.  I check on Brody constantly.  I asked Phillip last night if we can bring Brody's crib up to our room.  I know that's not fair for Brody, but it's just something that would make me feel more secure.  My dad is coming up this weekend to put 2x4's in our windows.  A little extra protection can't hurt.  It's a terrible feeling when you don't feel safe in your own home.  I never want to be that parent that says this will never happen to us.  I pray everyday that they find baby Lisa safe and return her to her family as soon as possible.  It makes me choke up just thinking about this. 

No comments:

Post a Comment