Thursday, October 27, 2011

Thankful Thursday!

Thankful Thursday!!!! 
Today I'm thankful for the little boy in this picture.  Being a first time mom isn't easy. My biggest fear when Brody was a baby was SIDS.  As a mother I want to do everything I can to protect him, so I wouldn't allow anything in his bed.  Brody is now 17 months old and this far has only slept with a tiny blanket in his bed.  A blanket I said he would never have.  I'm pretty sure my exact words were....NOT MY KID.  Brody is going on a week with this blanket in his bed.  He really hasn't had much interest until this morning.  The temperature was down in the 40's last night so clearly Brody got cold.  I was so happy to see that he finally figured out the blanket.  I was worried he wouldn't be able to.
WE LOVE YOU B!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment