Tuesday, August 7, 2012

First trip to the lake this summer!!!

What a fantastic weekend!  We had the best time at the lake.  Brody did amazing.  He was such a trooper!  He was the first person in the water and the last one out!  I knew he would love the lake just as much as me.  Hopefully we get to do it again before summer ends. 

Brody was attached to my hip at the beginning.  He had know problem being in the water just didn't want to leave my side.  Eventually he would go to Lisa.  He even got up on the inflatable seadoo to play.  He had the best time. 
We parked in a cove that was really busy so all the boats were crashing together, so we pulled up the anchor to find a new spot.  It took B one minute to fall asleep.  The motion of the boat is so relaxing.   



 One of my favorites!!  Who doesn't love wrinkled tooties!!! 












 I LOVE THIS GUY!  He makes me smile just looking at him!  Thanks for being awesome B!!! 






No comments:

Post a Comment