Friday, August 17, 2012

Why I love you!

I just love this little guy so much!  He's so full of energy and the things he says...priceless.  I appreciate your independence.  I love every word, good or bad! :)  I love that you love to snuggle with your mommy even if it's for one minute.  I love that you go to bed all by yourself everynight and wake up happy every morning.  I love that you pick out your own shoes every morning even it's your soccer shoes and you have 8 others to choose from.  I love that you love soccer.  I love that you know what day is soccer day and talk about your friends all the way to soccer.  Logan and Carson get excited to see you as well.  I love how you can watch something one time and get it.  You are definitely my little sponge.  I love that you are a picky eater.  It makes me think about your daddy!  I love that you are just as stubborn as me.  That makes me realize just how stubborn I really am! :)  Daddy loves this also!  He never wins!!!   I love how you can be so sweet.  I love when you say, "give me a kiss mommy."  I love that you are a typical two year old and let us experience it lately.  Especially last night at the store!!! LOL!!!   These are only a few reasons why We love you so much! 

No comments:

Post a Comment