Tuesday, August 21, 2012

Mini Golf


















Brody, Daddy, Uncle Kevin, Aunt Brandy, and I all got together Monday night to have dinner at Italian Delight then play a round of Miniature Golf!  I wasn't sure how Brody would do since he is only two.  Brody amazed me again!  He did awesome.  He was so excited to golf.  He played every hole and tired really hard to get the ball in the hole.  Brody would not stop trying until the ball went in the hole.  He was starting to get tired on the last 3 or 4 holes and started doing his own thing.  He thought it was so funny to hit the ball in the water!  Daddy and Uncle Kevin also thought it was funny, so they let Brody keep doing it.  On the 18th hole Daddy and Uncle Kevin let you throw all of our golf balls in the water!  :)  We had a wonderful time last night.  I can't wait to go to a different place next time now that I know Brody liked it and can participate!  I hope Santa brings Brody golf clubs for Christmas! :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment