Monday, January 3, 2011

2011

I can't believe we are already saying goodbye to 2010, but I am looking forward to 2011.  I'm not sure how 2011 can top 2010 but I'm ready for it. 


New Years Eve was pretty low key...Just the way we like it.  The Cothren's welcomed the new year with the Peck's.  We really had a great time.  Becky and I danced with the girls on the Wii.  Brody was doing a little dancing of his own.  Bennett and Brooklyn were rocking out!  I'm not sure who was having more fun! :)
Phillip took Brody up to lay down around 10:00.  He was exhausted.  They both fell asleep around 10:30.  I lost my butt in poker.  Midnight...Good thing I had Bennett!!! :)  I woke Phillip and Brody up around 12:30 to go home.  That's when I gave Brody all my kisses!!!!!


New years day we woke up to Shelby and her swollen face.  I saw her face and cried instantly.  I just knew something was terribly wrong.  Phillip got up and rushed her to the vet to say she had a allergic reaction to something.  We we're thinking maybe a spider bite?  They gave her a shot of steroids and sent her home.  The swelling finally went down the next morning.  Lets hope this is not how our year is gonna go.

1 comment: