Friday, January 21, 2011

What happens between 12:30 and 5:30 am?

Last night was not a good night for Brody and I.  Brody went right to sleep at 8:00 last night.  He was sound asleep until 12:30.  I got up and patted his back for a little bit until he fell back to sleep.  He got up again at 2:30 and was up for the rest of the night.  He wasn't running a fever but you could tell that something was wrong.  We laid on the living room floor until 4:30.  I tried everything.  Every time I would lay him down he would cry.  I finally took him upstairs with me at 5:00.  All he wanted to do was cuddle with me.  He was laying on my chest with his head tucked in my neck.  I couldn't help it.  I let him lay there until he finally fell asleep at 5:30.  Phillip was a big helper this morning.  He took Brody to Mimi's so I could get a little sleep.  I did sleep from 7-8.  I had to shower and get to work.  I thought I would stop in and check on Brody before I went to work.  He was in the best mood.  I'm not sure why since he had to be exhausted.  I felt him again to make sure he was not running a fever.  That's when I felt his gums and WE HAVE A BUMP!!!!   Yippee!  I hope this tooth comes soon because I can't function without at least a couple hours of sleep! 

Mimi called and said Brody was running a slight fever and asked if she could give Brody some Tylenol.  I said of course and Thank you for calling me first! 

Stay tune for pictures of Brody's first tooth!  :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment