Thursday, January 20, 2011

Family Day!!!

Phillip and I took the day off yesterday to hang out with Brody.  We had the whole day planned.  It's started Tuesday night when we took Brody to Picture People to get his 8th month pictures taken.  He was a ham like I knew he would be. 

 Wednesday morning started a little earlier then I'd hoped.  I was really thinking Brody would sleep in for us.  We started playing at 5:00 am.  That was fine with me because Brody was so happy.  He went back to sleep at 6:00 and got up again at 7:00.  We had breakfast (Pancake and banana) and played some more.  Brody and daddy were playing in the tent while I put all his clothes away.  It's really sweet to hear Phillip talk to Brody.  He talks to him like a big kid!  He's cute!!! :)  Brody needed another nap before we made our way to Monkey Bizness. 

Monkey Bizness was not a hit this time.  Brody was the only baby there and didn't have anyone to harass.  We didn't stay all morning like I thought we would.  We still had fun he just needed more people to play with.






We left Monkey Bizness and went straight to Salty Iguana.  We wanted to get everything done before the snow came.  Lunch was delicious.  Brody loves beans.  He was eating them like crazy. 

Overall we had a wonderful family day! 

1 comment:

  1. Next time you need a buddy for Monkey Bizness you just holler! I've never been before but I'm sure Lucy and Brody could have a hay day there together!

    ReplyDelete