Thursday, January 27, 2011

Ear Infection????

I took B to the doctor today because I just knew he was sick. 

Heck no....my baby is just fine infact he's never been better.  How can this be?  I was sure he had an ear infection.  That would be the only explanation as to why he's not sleeping at night.  I don't mind losing sleep especially when I know Brody is sick.  He's not freaking sick.  He just wants his mom.  This is my favorite part about being a mom.  I just wish Brody acted like this during the day and not at night.  Mom is running out of gas.  I really need Brody to start sleeping through the night.  Phillip tries to help but Brody wants nothing to do with him.  Dr. Nelson said some kids go through this.  Let's hope it doesn't last long.  Brody loves his own space and so do I. 

I take a pic of Brody every time I go to the doctor.  We are blessed because so far Brody has only come down with Croup.  Every other time he goes to the doctor it's because I'm crazy!  :)  I DIDN'T TAKE A PIC THIS TIME.  I'm just sick about it.  Dr. Nelson only says good things about Brody.  He says how much he loves his eyes and how he is such a good boy.  Brody is really starting to recognize Dr. Nelson and cries when he walks into the room.  I crack up because Brody is not a kid that cries much!  Dr. Nelson tells Brody every time that they will be best friends at age 3! 

No comments:

Post a Comment