Friday, November 2, 2012

Day 2

Day two....I'm thankful for my day care lady who takes care of my son Monday through Friday!  Cheryl has taught Brody so much.  He can count to 20.  He can say all of his colors.  He can say all of his shapes.  He can tell you what animal is what and what sound they make.  He can sing songs.  He can say please and thank you at all the appropiate times.  He can play well with other and share most days!  Brody brings a project home everyday.  It could be a painting, flash cards, letters, animals made out of construction paper.  I can't wait to get home everyday just to see what Brody has made.  I also love that Brody loves it too.  He told Phillip yesterday that he made him a painting at Cheryl's!  Today I'm thankful for Cheryl.  I never could imagine Brody with anyone other then family and now look how far we've come! 

No comments:

Post a Comment