Thursday, November 8, 2012

Day 8



She was the person who pulled me out of my bed when I was little.
She was the person who stood by my side when we were little. 
She always looked after me as we were growing up.
She helped me every morning when I had a broken back.
She helped me skip school!
She helped me with my house.
She helped me with my wedding.  She went above and beyond on my wedding.
She helped with my craziness when I was trying to get pregnant. 
She would tell me when I as acting silly while I was trying to get pregnant.
She was there for me when I was trying to get pregnant.
She was there for me when I got pregnant
She threw the most amazing baby shower. 
She was there for me when I was in delivery...not so much afterwards!!! :)
She was the one who came to my house when I so badly needed a nap when Brody was just a few days old to snuggle with him. 

I have the best sister anyone can ask for.  She is always there for me when I need her.  She is the best listener.  She gives all of her time to our family no questions asked.  She never puts herself first.  I always call her for advise and tell her everything.  We have no secrets that's for sure!  I'm very proud of who she is today.  She has always been there for me and I so grateful!  I just wish she would give me a niece or nephew.  :)

So today I'm thankful for my sister Lisa.  I know that Thank you will never be enough! 

No comments:

Post a Comment