Thursday, November 1, 2012

Day one of giving thanks!

I feel like I can take a few minutes of everyday to say what I am thankful for.  Day one is about being thankful for The Peck's!  For the 3rd year in a row we have gone to their house for Halloween and every year it gets bigger and bigger.  This year they went above and beyond with the amount of food and treats.  Becky always tries her best to make sure everyone has everything they want or ask for.   She also made all the kids their own individual sack of candy and of course a toothbrush.  The house was decorated to the max and all the kids loved it.  There was a face painting party in the kitchen for all the kids that needed something on their face which was almost all of them!  We all headed out for a fantastic night of Trick-or-Treating.  The kids ran and ran and ran.  They couldn't wait to get to the next house.  Brody was usually the last one to the house.  His space boots wouldn't allow him to run as fast plus his 2 1/2 year old legs!! :)   Brody would say... "Wait for me guys" or "I'm coming friends"  Brody and most of the kids went through the haunted house.  Yes, I took my 2 1/2 year old through a haunted house.  He loved it.  He kept saying, "Mommy this is scary, or oh that's creepy."  So, on this first day of giving thanks I would like to THANK the Peck's for always taking my family in and treating us as if we are part of their own family! 

No comments:

Post a Comment