Tuesday, November 6, 2012

Day 6

 I've been dreading this appointment for 2 weeks now.  I knew in my heart that everything was fine with my little guy, but I needed confirmation from the Dr.  Brody was sick two weeks ago with the vomits.  He threw up a total of 16 times.  He lost 4.8 lbs and honestly I was worried.  I couldn't believe he could lose that much weight in two days.  I took B back to the doctors this morning and Brody was super excited.  He couldn't wait to see Dr Elson...:) (Nelson)  He was sitting in Dr. Nelson's chair checking our belly's.  He was also checking to see if we had birdies in our ears!  Dr. Nelson walked into the room and Brody greeted him with a big wave and a smile!  He told Dr. Elson that he could sit in his seat.  He also asked Dr. Elson if he could check his belly.  Phillip and I were laughing!  Brody did great at the check-up.  He was so full of information and even carried on a conversation with the Dr.  He also told the Dr. that he loved him!!! AWWWW!!!  So today I'm THANKFUL that Brody, my world, the love of my life, the reason I get up every single morning, is healthy!  He's more than healthy!  He's Perfect!  He's gain back all of the weight he lost. 

No comments:

Post a Comment