Tuesday, May 3, 2011

1st Dentist Appointment! Success!!!!


As a first time mom, I can say that I’ve had plenty of proud moments thus far for Brody.  Today was another proud moment.  Brody went to the dentist today.  We got there pretty early.  I wanted to make sure we were there early just incase I needed to fill out anymore paper work.  Brody was intrigued right away.  There was a play area for kids and a big caterpillar.  Brody kept walking in circles around the caterpillar talking up a storm.  He was not sure about the dinosaurs.  I had to walk him into the play area first so he knew it was safe!  They called us back to put us in a room.  I started to worry because I wasn’t sure how Brody would do.  He won’t let me put my fingers in his mouth to look for teeth, so I was scared for the dentist.  Dr. Hemberger was amazing with Brody.  He was playing peek-a-boo with Brody before we even went back.


Once we went back into our room the nurse sat and talked with Brody and I about our routine.  We seem to be doing everything correctly.  We will change up a few things.  I want to start working more with water and less milk at bed time!  Dr. Hemberger said Brody was right now track.  He said he can feel all of Brody's teeth that will be coming through soon!  Brody was so excited for the dentist that he cut his 3rd tooth yesterday! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment