Thursday, May 26, 2011

Thankful Thursday!

I'm thankful for so many things.  Today, I'm thankful for the video monitor I received at my baby shower.  I love being able to lay in bed and think...I wonder what Brody's doing right now.  All I have to do is look at the monitor and know yep...he's sleeping!  This week has been stressful with the bad weather all around.  The tornado sirens have gone off twice this week.  We had to take cover yesterday.  I tend to worry about every little thing.  I'm not sure if it's because I'm a mom now or just because it's too close to home.  I was able to look over at the monitor and see my little man laying on his back. (Which never happens) This was the biggest surprise.  You always sleep on your belly.  I always put you down on your back but you flop over immediately.  Phillip and I layed in bed together just watching Brody for minutes.  Thank you Brody for laying on your back so Mommy and Daddy could watch you be little for just awhile longer!

No comments:

Post a Comment