Friday, May 20, 2011

One Year Check!!!


Yesterday Brody went to see Dr Nelson for his one year check.  Dr Nelson was running behind by about 2 hours.  What...Really...2 hours.  I couldn't believe it.  What was I going to do with a 12 month old who is walking all over the place.  Brody did much better then I thought.  When we got to the office at 3:00 there was not one person in the waiting room.  Brody got to roam the office and play all by himself.  At 4:30 the entire waiting room was full.  Brody was walking around everywhere smiling and batting those beautiful blue eyes at everyone in the office.  I was cracking up.  What could I do.  We had already been there an hour and a half and Brody was ready to take a nap.  I'm glad that he was good...In the waiting room.  He was not so good once they put us in a room.  Brody did not like that fact that he could not play with EVERYTHING...The sink included!  He was throwing a fit.  He had to sit in timeout at the doctors office.  At 5:00 we finally got to see Dr. Nelson.  I got to ask all my normal questions.  My biggest concern was Brody's weight.  Brody only weighs 20 lbs.  Dr. Nelson said that was completely normal since Brody is walking.  He is 29 1/2 inches tall!   Brody got all three shots.  He definitely cried but didn't cry long.  We finally left the doctors at 5:30. 

No comments:

Post a Comment