Monday, May 9, 2011

Mother's Day Weekend!








What an amazing weekend.  Friday night we spent the evening at Mission Days!  We watch Bo and Brookie while Carolyn, John, Leksi, and Johnny went to the Royals game. 

We got up first thing Saturday morning to get ready for the day.  We had a very busy day a head.  I had to pack a bag for Brody.  Phillip was trying to get ready for this softball tournament.  I was trying to pick the house up just a little bit.  I hate leaving when the house is a mess.  Carolyn showed up at the house because we we're all riding together.  Phillip hands me this white box.  I had my hands full and didn't realize that it was my mother's day gift!  I opened the book to find amazing pictures of Brody in it.  Phillip really did out do himself.  I of course cried.  Thank you to my amazing husband for be so thoughtful!  I hope that one day our son is as good to his wife as you are to yours. 
We left the house with Brag book in hand to show everyone.  Come to find out everyone has already seen it!  Fantastic!!!   Most of the day Saturday was spent at the soccer fields!  Saturday afternoon I worked on birthday stuff for Brody's first birthday party!  Saturday night we played in the driveway for hours!  Brody was walking around as fast as he could.  He's so independent sometimes it's crazy.  He wants zero help and can do everything by himself.  He even crashed and burned all by himself.  Twice.....  I couldn't believe it.  I snatched him up and loved on him until he stopped crying.  I put him down so he could see his daddy and not 5 minutes later he fell again.  I hate when he cries real tears!   All I was thinking about was his next photo shoot in 3 days!  My little man has two big bruises on his forehead.  Poor Baby!

Sunday...Mother's Day!  I love spending time with just our little family!!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment