Monday, February 21, 2011

30th Birthday Party!

I'm not sure where to begin.  I don't like surprises.  I don't like being the center of attention.  I do like hanging out with my friends and family.

I got to Carolyn's Saturday about 5:45.  I showed up in Jeans and a t-shirt.  Carolyn was like...you are not wearing that.  I really didn't care what I looked like because I was going to have a good time and dance.  Carolyn spent the next hour trying to find the perfect outfit for me.   Everyone started showing up around 6:45.  (Becky, Leslie, Carolyn, Lisa, Danielle, Cortnee, Candie, Royal, and Courtney)   I think everyone was just as excited as me to go out.  Judd showed up with the girls and Sampson.  I said hello to Sampson then out the door I went to see the girls.  I received one big hug from Bennett and another from Brooklyn.  We sat and talked for a couple of minutes until it was time to go.  Judd and I shared one of our many conversations...you've changed...blah blah blah.  I looked at the Hummer Limo that was sitting in front of my moms house and thought, "Wow, someone is going to have a great time."  I had no idea the Hummer was for me!!!!   Everyone started walking over to the Hummer and started to get it.  Again I was like this is so cool!  We are going to have a great time.  How come know one asked me to pitch in money for the Hummer.   We all got settled in, got our drinks, turned on the ipod and off we went to dinner.  Lisa said Happy Birthday!  WTF…really…is this a joke!  I was so surprised.  I could not believe they got me.  I could not believe this was the first of many surprises.  We arrived at Hamburger Mary’s.  We weren’t able to sit all together but it was fine.  Dinner was delicious.  The Bomb Pop Martini was yummy!  I love Martinis!  Thanks to Leslie for paying my tab!  Lisa called Chris (Curtis hehehehe) and told him we are ready to be picked up.  We left the restaurant in a Hummer Limo to kill some time before we made it to our final destination…Denium Diamonds.  We had the best time in the Limo.  We were all dancing. Courtney was the DJ.  She did awesome!  Good thing Candie had her Ipod!!!  I’m not sure Becky knew what she was getting herself into, but I’m so glad she came!!  J   I’m pretty sure we would’ve been just fine in the limo for the rest of the night.  Curtis had to make 2 stops.  One stop for beer and one stop to potty!  We got to Denium and Diamonds around 10:00.  Lisa kept telling Carolyn to fix my hair and give me lip gloss…alright already.  We all walked in where the rest of my family and friends sat waiting for us at the Bar.  I was so surprised.  I can’t even explain how surprised I was.  I don’t remember who I saw first or last I just know that there were so many people there.  Kelly G…ahhh Kelly G and William.  I’m so glad they made it to the party.  I love and miss her so much!   I saw my husband standing next to Judd.  Really.  I’m not sure if I was shocked because my husband was in a bar of because I couldn’t believe how good they got me.  I gave Phillip a kiss and said where is our son?  He said he had it all taken care of.  I really had the best time!  Thank you to everyone for making my 30th Birthday special! 




1 comment:

  1. Happy 30th Birthday! Glad you had a great time! Candie can throw a great party, she did my 30th too. I'll never forget it!

    ReplyDelete