Monday, February 14, 2011

Happy Valentine's Day

Brody...Red all over supporting Valentine's Day!:) 

So much is going on with Brody lately that I feel like I have to blog everyday just to keep up.  Brody is feeling much better this week.  He was sick Thursday 02/10/2011.  He was throwing up everything he ate.  This was going around the whole family and I'm glad everyone is well again. 

Brody has been crawling around like crazy.  He's so big now that he crawls into the hallway and stands at the gate going up the stairs.  I hide behind the couch while he crawls as fast as he can to me just so I jump out and say RRRRRR!!!!  We also like to crawl towards each other.  I will crawl over him while he crawls under me.  He gets the biggest kick out of that! 

So the biggest part of this weekend was when Brody stood all by himself.  Phillip and I were both staring at each other.  Brody sat down when all he heard was Mommy and Daddy screaming with excitement!  I just feel like he will be walking before we know it. 


No comments:

Post a Comment