Thursday, February 17, 2011

Brody being a boy!!!

Brody, Phillip, and I had the best time last night.  We started by eating dinner out with Leslie, Scooby, Baylee, and Nathan.  We went to Kohl's to get Brody summer clothes for Mississippi then home to play for a little bit.  I was in Brody' room putting his clothes up when Phillip yelled at me to come into the living room.  Brody and Phillip were paying cars.  Brody had one car and Daddy had the other car.  Brody would crawl is car into Daddy's car and they would crash.  He did it over and over and over again.  I was cracking up.  I hurried up and got the camera so I could capture a few pictures of Brody being so big. 

Playing with the cars was getting old they they decided to climb the stairs.  Again I grabbed the camera.  I stood at the top of the stairs and Daddy stood behind Brody while he climbed the stairs.  I could not take the pictures quick enough, Brody was flying up the stairs.  All I could think to myself was, "How did you get so big so fast."  The faster Brody would crawl the more he would talk.  He got louder and louder and louder.  It was too late to grab the video camera, which was fine because I will never forget that moment! 

I'm still in shock that my baby boy is going to be 9 months old tomorrow.  We love you Brody!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment