Tuesday, February 22, 2011

9 Month Check!


Really...my baby boy is already 9 months old.  We went to the doctor yesterday.  Brody did not have to get shots.  They did have to prick his finger.  He was a champ...no tears!  I talked to Dr. Nelson about all my concerns.  I love how he takes the time to answer all my silly questions.  We talked about giving Brody whole milk in his sippy cup!  Yep...whole milk.  He said I could start the transition now if I want.  We will start slow and see where that gets us.  He told me that I could let Brody cry for an hour or two at bed time.  I said WHAT!!!!  NO WAY!!!! Not gonna happen!  Ever!!!! Brody Weighed 19 lbs 4 oz. 28 inches long.  He's losing weight because he's so active which is very common!  Brody is doing everything on the chart like he should be then some! 

No comments:

Post a Comment