Monday, February 7, 2011

The relationship between Brookie and Brody

I was late to work this morning because I could not stop watching Brookie and Brody go back and forth.  I knew they'd always has a special relationship.  When I was pregnant Brookie would lay on my bell while Brody would kick her over and over and over again.  She loved it.  Now that Brody is getting bigger the relationship continues to grow. 

I left the room for only seconds to come back to Brookie and Brody playing peak-a-boo.  I couldn't stop watching.  Brookie walked over to Brody sat right next to him and proceeded to have a baby conversation.  Brody would take Brooklynn's blanket and Brooklynn would take it back.  Brooklynn would lay on her blanket and Brody would lay right next to her.  Brooklynn would even give her blanket to Brody.  Then Brody took her pacifier.  Oh how I love community pacey!!!!  I love watching the two of them enter act.  Bo is a little more aggressive.  He doesn't know his own strength.  He was still sleeping this morning, so he did not get to join in.  Had he been awake I'm sure this post would be different!  :) 

The 3 blankets are very special to all 3 babies.  Good thing they all have their own color. 

No comments:

Post a Comment